Christmas Bread Wreath
Happy Wednesday! We hope your week is going well. Christmas is quickly approaching and Wrena has a new recipe to keep you and your dinners in the festive mode at home. Wrena's created a simple, yet beautiful bread wreath using only rolls, rosemary, and pomegranates. It's the perfect recipe to bring a pop of holiday cheer to your table!
- Lightly grease your non-skillet to prevent sticking.
- Place dough balls into the pan in a circular pattern (Make sure to leave room for rolls to rise)
- Place the skillet in the oven for allotted baking time.
- Once you remove the rolls from the oven, lightly brush them with butter.
- Carefully place rosemary sprigs and pomegranates to create a festive look.
- Serve immediately!
We love this recipe for the simplicity, and how it can easily be transferred from oven to table to bring a festive touch to your home. We used the Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Skillet for this recipe, but we also have a great selection of non-stick skillets as well. For more information regarding the products we sell, please visit our website! We are passionate about providing chefs with high-quality cookware, cutlery, appliances, and more that fit each lifestyle.